McKeesport Area School District is Now Hiring (2) Utility Custodians. Please send applications to:
1. Shall be utilized to fill any openings deemed necessary by Management including, but not limited to, personal days, vacation schedules, call-offs, professional days, etc. As well as scheduling needed by building.
2. Performs the work schedule of the custodian being covered. Working at multiple buildings and multiple shifts in the District.
3. Assists other custodians.
4. Assists with snow removal during winter months.
5. Shift may include a Tuesday through Saturday with all schedules being five (5) consecutive compensated days.
6. Summer building placement will be determined by the Director of Buildings and Grounds or his/her designee.
7. Performs such other duties as are deemed necessary and assigned by the Director of Buildings and Grounds or his/her designee.